Let's be successful together!

Hello clients and friends!

I had a brainwave this past week to create a blog to share some of the awesome recipes that I have been using recently. I've renewed my committment to myself to eat healthy and want to stay accountable by sharing it with all of you and also giving you the opportunity to try some of the recipes yourself. I'd love to have your comments and feedback.

The cookbooks that I have been using are The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook by Tosca Reno and also The Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen. I've been very pleasantly surprised by the recipes in Tosca's book and love the vegetarian recipes in Mollie's.

Thank you for taking a moment to read through this. I hope you'll enjoy some of these recipes as much as I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Zen Skin Care and Massage...the beginning

Tofu Chocolate Mousse